Mission Technology's Property Management System is divide into two major subparts.
- All types of U.S. Government property under Mission Technology's control.
- All types of Mission Technology owned property and commercial Customer Furnished Property
- The Property Management System is in accordance with FAR Subpart 45.5 and contractual requirements to control, protect, preserve and maintain all Government property in Mission Technology possession or control, including those items in the possession or control of subcontractors.
- Property Management procedures are maintained in an up to date status that meets the requirements of FAR Subpart 45.5 and contractual requirements.
- Mission Technology Property Management System covers: Acquisition; Receiving; Identification; Records; Movement; Storage; Physical Inventories; Reports; Consumption; Utilization; Loss, Damage, or Destruction (LDD); Maintenance; Subcontractor; Access; Disposition; Special Tooling and Test Equipment; and Contract Property Close-Out.